January 11, 2008

Update.

Yeah, I have not really started anything yet. I attribute that to not weighing in the first time yet. I am hoping that I will be able to weight myself tonight at the recreation center that Emily and I are going to for Cindy's lock in. Maybe then I will have a more dedicated attitude to this weight loss thing.

4 comments:

Matthew B. Novak said...

Laura and I worked out last night. I only went for like 15 minutes because I've been exhausted lately; long hours at work trying to get an appeal heard.

But Eric and Emily, we're gonna get some working out done when you're in town, so you'd better weigh-in before then.

Also, are we doing weekly weigh-ins, or what?

empeterson said...

If we're (mean you're) all doing weekly weigh-ins, Eric and I better buy a scale. Also, does that mean I need to bring workout clothes?

Eric Michael Peterson said...

Can walking around DC count, I don't want to be at the gym on our vacation.

Matthew B. Novak said...

That's mostly what I'm thinking of. We do some intense walking.