"Water Weight 2008"
February 27, 2008
weight
well I am back to where I was 2 weeks ago, so 2 steps forward two back not much progress
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who will the first to crack and back out?
Contributors
Eric Michael Peterson
Frim
Gina
Kendrick Novak
Matthew B. Novak
btnovak
empeterson
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(32)
►
December
(1)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
▼
February
(9)
Unofficial Weigh-In
weight
oops
Update
So I got the maintain thing down...
ok i have lost 4.3 % of my original weight how abo...
So my short term goal is to weigh less than Eric P...
So I stepped on the scale today and it responded b...
ok lets get serious now that lent ishere. I am d...
►
January
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment